We continue to develop our presence in new and existing markets and focus on the long term development of Ted Baker as a global lifestyle brand


What is the Company's registered address and number?

The company is registered under:
Ted Baker Plc-03393836,
The Ugly Brown Building,
6a St Pancras Way,

Where can I obtain a printed copy of the Annual Report & Accounts?

The annual report and accounts are available on this website in Results and Reports. If you require a published version, please email a request to Tedbaker@tulchangroup.com

Where can I find the latest presentation by the Company?

Please refer to Results and Reports

How do I contact the Company’s Registrar?

Administrative enquiries about the holding of Ted Baker plc shares should be directed in the first instance to the registrar whose address is:
Link Asset Services, 
34 Beckenham Road

To speak to an advisor on the shareholder helpline please contact our registrar, Link Asset Services on 0871 664 0300 if calling from the UK (calls cost 12p per minute plus any additional network charges), or +44 (0)371 664 0300 if calling from outside the UK, (lines are open 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday)

How can I check my shareholding?

If you have not already done so, you can register with Link Asset Services to gain access to the Share Portal www.signalshares.com. There you can view your share holding and its estimated value and see transactions on your account. Alternatively you can contact the Registrar, the details can be found under the heading above ‘How do I contact the Company’s Registrar’

Who do I notify if I change my name or address?

Please write to our registrar Link Asset Services at :
Link Asset Services,
34 Beckenham Road

If you move house, then you should give details of both your old and new address. If your name has changed, write to Link Asset Services (stating that you are a Ted Baker shareholder) at the address above, enclosing an original document evidencing the change of name (for example Marriage Certificate, Deed Poll). Don't forget to include your Share Certificate(s) for alteration too. If you have divorced and wish to revert to your maiden name, please send the original Decree Absolute and your Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate along with your Share Certificates for alteration.

What should I do if I lose my share certificate?

You must contact the Registrars immediately so that a 'stop' can be put on the Share Certificate. If your certificates were stolen, the Registrars will need the police Crime Reference Number. The Registrars will send you a Letter of Indemnity for completion so that the lost Share Certificate can be replaced. However, there may be an administration charge, and the Letter of Indemnity will need to be counter-signed by a bank, insurance company or a guarantee society. Alternatively the Registrars can arrange the counter-signatory requirement for a fee, full details of which will be included in letter accompanying the Letter of Indemnity.

Where can I obtain a copy of the Dividend Reinvestment Plan T&Cs

Please contact Link Market Services Trustees Limited to request a copy of the Dividend Reinvestment Plan T&Cs at:
Dividend Reinvestment Plans 
Link Market Services Trustees Limited 
34 Beckenham Road 

UK: 0871 664 0381 (calls to this number cost 12p per minute, plus network extras) or from overseas:
+44 371 664 0381 Lines are open: 9.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday

Email: Shares@linkgroup.co.uk

Can I take my dividend in shares?

Yes. Dividend Reinvestment Plans allow shareholders to buy more shares rather than take a cash dividend, offering a convenient and easy way for shareholders to invest over the long term. By doing this, under standard terms and conditions, shareholders only pay dealing commission and Stamp Duty Reserve Tax (SDRT). These costs are automatically taken out of the amount to be reinvested.

When is the next Annual General Meeting?

Please refer to Key Dates